2:36 PM

About Me

Hey guys, this is my first post on my fitness blog. I already started the blog on my Drift Car Project, and if you would like to see how that is going, click on The Drive link on the right. First off a little about myself. As you can tell, I really like toys and gadgets. I'm not really an athlete but I enjoy working out and just being outside having fun and doing stuff.  I can't stand being cooped up in the house, but sometimes I will go through my phases and surf the net and play video games for several hours a day. Then I'll realize how much life I just wasted and try to do something productive and to me fitness is always productive. I have several hobbies which include running, MTB, snowboarding, wake boarding, carve boarding, paintball, cars, motorcycles with some occasional rafting, scuba diving and sky diving. I know there are a few other hobbies I'm forgetting along with the sports that I enjoy playing. I'm in no regards a professional in any of these hobbies but rather a jack of all trades, master at none, but with the best gear that money can buy. If you can't do it great, you might as well look good doing it.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment